- This event has passed.
Sandton – March Forums 2018
March 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+2
“THE MARCH 2018 R400 BILLION LIVING ANNUITY MARKET SOLUTIONS & RDR REVIEW”
In the Financial Advisor meetup we will go over what SAIFAA offers with two different, new and unique, Living, Life & Hybrid Annuity (LL&HA) Solutions that every Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) needs to consider as options for their current and future. Annuitant Clients plus Spouses and their future share of the R400 Billion Living Annuity Market as well as an opportunity for our Founder Members to be able to
A) I thought I would go, and walk away having been reminded of what I already know. However came away having picked up valuable talking points to use when engaging clients! I would go so far as saying any so called TOP advisors, not having attended this function, are not as fully informed as those that did!
B) Ek kyk heeltemal anders na living Annuities. Die standard was baie hoog en die kwaliteit van elke aanbieding iets besonders.
- 09:00/09:45 = Arrival, Networking & Registration (coffee, tea, water, fresh juice, muffins and scones)
- 09:45/10:00 = Welcome by CEO Derek Smorenburg (SAIFAA) – “Launch of the PRPC Program, Update on Meetings to the FSB, Alexander Forbes IFA Project, Media Coverage, Roll-out of the Due Diligence Program, Mission and Program for 2018”
- 10:00/10:45 = Elton James (Glacier) – “LL&HA Subject TBA”
- 10:45/11:30 = Hamilton van Breda (Prudential) – “LL & HA Subject TBA”
- 11:30/11:45 = Comfort Break
- 11:45/12:15 = Guest Speaker – “Subject TBA”
- 12:15/13:45 = “Debate, Discussion and Review of the latest RDR White Paper”
- 13:45/14:00 = Closure
The 2017 “PART ONE & TWO” Forums presented “Solutions” by Bridge, Coronation, Prescient, Liberty Bold, Allan Gray, Analytics, Investec, JustSA, Marriott and Old Mutual as well as a “vital overview” from Sanlam Umbrella Fund of the National Treasury Retirement Funds Default Regulations that will impact on the “new business flow” of Living Annuity & Preservation Market of IFAs. All 2017 LL&HA “Solutions” Forum presentations are available on: https://saifaa.co.za/presentations